Covid-19 Update – National Training Weekend & National Show 2020


It is with great disappointment that the difficult decision has been made to cancel the Training Weekend until next year. The current Covid-19 situation means that it would be irresponsible to run the event and the committee feel that April is the best time of the year with lambs etc so to make the best event possible it would be better to wait until 2021.


With the cancellation of The Royal Three Counties Show, this means our National Show will not be able to take place in it’s usual format and The HDSBA committees are meeting over the next few weeks to look at options for both shows and sales over the coming months and will be trying to come up with some innovative solutions to the challenges of 2020.


The situation is very fluid at the moment making forward planning difficult but please keep an eye on our website, social media channels and newsletters for all the latest information.

Share this post